HCSS, a 12-time “Best Company to Work For in Texas” software company in Sugar Land (southwest side of Houston) is searching for an HR Manager.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable working in ambiguity and has the aptitude to learn and leverage problem solving skills to deliver effective solutions.
- Able to see a situation from multiple perspectives and recommend the best course of action for both employees and for the organization as a whole
- Has the ability to build rapport and influence a variety of stakeholders at every level across the organization.
- Is a self-starter and comfortable with rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
What you'll do:
- Focus on helping us grow and improve in the areas such as Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Workforce Planning & Recordkeeping, and Legal/Compliance.
- Work closely with senior leadership to help build a positive, productive, and fun culture that people want to be part of.
- Provide insights on how we can improve our current process and future audit procedures and schedules in regards to employee files and documentation
- Coach, advise, and support our leaders to identify and proactively address performance and employee issues.
Ideally you’ll have 5+ years of HR experience and an open mind in implementing HR best practices in a creative manner. Knowledge of Greenhouse Onboarding, Halogen, and/or ADP Workforcenow is a huge plus!
What are you waiting for? If you are ready to take on this opportunity that will not only transform how HR successfully impacts a $70+ million company, but also your own career, then apply today!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is a full-time non-remote position. We are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.