HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row. We're currently looking for someone to join our sales team as the Head Of Sales Operations.
The Head Of Sales Operations is responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales teams. These tools are often collectively referred to as Customer Relationship Management (CRM). As a Sales Operation, your duties include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration.
What responsibilities will you have in this role?
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Works with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, to assist with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Track long term sales data.
- Implement enabling technologies, including CRM, to sales teams.
- Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the technology investments.
- Coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- 10+ years of working within a Sales Operations capacity in the technology industry, with proven experience partnering with the executive level. SaaS experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years people management experience of analysts
- Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically
- Deep understanding of how sales models & sales processes work
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or a related technical field
- Strong knowledge of Excel and data ware-housing tools
- Deep experience working cross-functionally with multiple internal stakeholders including IT, Sales and Finance
- Working knowledge of SaaS subscription models and revenue recognition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and willingness to work extended hours during end of quarters
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to an 8th-grade level math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.