HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for a Graphic Design Intern.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in Houston, TX or located near our office (Sugarland, TX).
- You like to lend a helping hand to others. We have a collaborative culture here at HCSS where teamwork makes the dreamwork!
- You’re creative with an eye for design, and you enjoy making things visually appealing.
- You are great at building relationships with team members and stakeholders.
- You are a self driven problem solver. You don’t have to be told to take action on a project.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive when given freedom on a project.
- You are flexible and enjoy working in an ever-changing environment.
- You understand how to design to meet the objective of the stakeholder.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you’ll…
- Use InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to create design projects.
- Revisit existing materials and revise them to meet brand standards
- Be working with team members and stakeholders to design content for their departmental needs.
- Be handling impromptu requests to meet the needs of the design team.
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the school semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week).
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Please note: as part of the interview process, please be prepared to show us a portfolio of your work.
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.