HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is seeking a Front-End Web Developer who will lead large-scale web development projects that provide a complete digital experience for prospects.
Knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful in the role include:
- Experience with WordPress site and theme development
- Required: Visual Composer page designer or similar WordPress GUI tool
- Preferred: Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) experience, Genesis Framework
- Understanding of production and staging environments using Git
- Experience with other platforms such as Salesforce and Pardot are a plus
- Experience building sites from mockups designed using Adobe XD, Sketch, or InVision are a plus
Ideally, you have at least 7+ years of web development experience which can help you accomplish key performance objectives of the role in the first few months. These include:
- Creating emails with MJML using industry standards and Litmus testing to support an HCSS product marketing campaign
- Helping convert HCSS.com to new standards and SEO best practices
- Creating a series of landing pages using ACF templates for ads and magazine leads
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities and wellness fund, 401K with match, company-wide profit-sharing with the five year average being 27.6% of salary, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
If invited to the first round of interviews, please have a portfolio of work (with a brief description of each project) that showcases a range of development and design skills.
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, remote during COVID-19, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.