HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest of Houston) and a 13-time winner of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” is seeking a Front-End Web Developer (with Marketing Automation knowledge) who will lead large-scale web development projects on the Marketing team that provide a complete digital experience for prospects.
Knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful in the role include:
- Experience creating wireframes & high-fidelity mockups using Adobe XD, Sketch, or InVision
- Understanding of production and staging environments using Git
- Preferred: MySQL, AJAX, and APIs
- Bootstrap, Genesis Themes and the WordPress environment and theme generation with an eye for creative design.
- Preferred: Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) experience
- Hands-on experience developing automated campaigns in Pardot / Salesforce.
- Preferred: Salesforce reporting experience
- Creating and sending emails using industry standards and Litmus testing
We like to share how success can be achieved rather than an ambiguous “responsibilities” section you may find elsewhere. Ideally, you have at least 3+ years of web development experience which can help you accomplish the performance objectives below.
- Schedule and complete onboarding with relevant marketing team members and identify opportunities to assist with their priorities.
- Create landing page and accompanying email campaign for ConExpo 2020, an international industry tradeshow that we will be attending
- Research advantages of migrating videos.hcss.com to Wistia domain vs. improving functionality and design of resources.hcss.com to best support sales and marketing efforts.
- Create emails to support an HCSS product marketing campaign.
- Execute your recommendation in regards to videos.hcss.com vs. hcss.com/resources
- Execute on one opportunity from your onboarding research.
- Concept and develop a draft placeholder website for HCSS’ owned but unused domains that dynamically populates with HCSS content based on URL.
After month 2, your performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
WIth the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees, we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we encourage lifelong learning through our Continuous Learning Fund, where you can learn anything you want to further your personal or professional journey.
What are you waiting for? Accelerate your career by joining us today!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*