HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for a Facilities Specialist (part time) to help us maintain our incredible facility.
Caring for our employees, maintaining our buildings and facilities, and giving back to the local community are top priorities for the Facilities team at HCSS. Our Facilities team performs necessary repairs and partners with various vendors to ensure availability and optimal performance of our building systems. If you have experience in buildings and grounds maintenance, facilities management, painting, HVAC or other commercial building maintenance then this position may be right for you. Preferably, you can work Monday to Friday 6-11am.
Some of the characteristics we are looking for in a Facilities Specialist:
- A motivated self-starter who doesn't wait to be told what to do. When they see a task that needs to be done, they tackle it!
- Someone who is reliable and dependable. You can be counted on to get the job done right.
- An intelligent individual who is proficient with basic technology (email correspondence, computer navigation, basic typing skills).
- Major plus if you can do any of the following: HVAC work, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, or preventive maintenance work.
- A humble and hard-working individual who isn’t above mopping a floor. At HCSS, we all pitch in to care for our facility.
- Ability to communicate in English. Being bilingual is a plus (Spanish)!
If these characteristics sound like you, apply now!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office in early 2022.