HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 13 years in a row is seeking a well-rounded Digital Marketing Strategist to wear a lot of hats when executing marketing campaigns for our rapidly expanding customer base across the United States and Canada. This role will start off as an individual contributor position with opportunity for growth and leadership. If you have 7+ years of digital marketing experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Strategist, or Marketing Manager, you'll be an ideal fit!
The ideal candidate will be experienced and comfortable in:
- Fitting goals, messaging, and target audience together by choosing the right-fit channel(s) and ideating campaign concepts to deliver results.
- Executing those campaign concepts in the best channel(s), even when that means learning a new platform or skill.
- Reading and reacting to data about the market, the target audience, and the performance of campaigns / marketing sites. This includes knowing how to put tracking in place to generate that campaign data.
- Organizing and managing projects, especially those with multiple stakeholders and varied content sources.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading compelling ad copy, engaging long-form content, and everything in between.
Here are some of the channels and/or skillsets that we use most often to deliver campaign results. Ideally, you’ll have experience delivering business-moving results through at least three of these:
- Email marketing and automation, particularly in Pardot
- Paid and organic social media
- Display advertising
- Conversion rate optimization and user experience strategy
- Event marketing, including pre- and post-event promotions
- Traditional marketing (Direct mail, print advertising, outdoor, etc.)*
*The majority of work will be in digital marketing, but some traditional marketing exposure will be necessary.
As part of the first round of interviews, we ask candidates to prepare a 30-minute presentation on a marketing campaign strategy that you have created and executed in the past. Please include the business goal, target audience, channels, tactics, messaging, and results. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, remote during COVID-19 (relocation assistance to Houston, TX may be possible), and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*