HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for some part-time Customer Success Representatives to join our Customer Success team to manage our renewal process for our low touch customer accounts (<10k).
Your role is critical to ensuring customers are maximizing the use of their software purchase and will continue to renew with us year after year. If building “raving” customer fans brings you joy, continue reading!
As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll…
- Make outbound communication to customers and determine if they have received the renewal agreement.
- Generate and send renewal requests through Docusign and document any status updates in Gainsight/Salesforce
- Update and verify account and contact information in Salesforce
- Address and resolve customer concerns to complete satisfaction by conducting follow-ups based on customer surveys and maintenance renewals
- Be the customer’s advocate by receiving feedback and sharing it with relevant parties (Support, Sales, Development, Professional Services, etc.) to help them succeed
Ideally, you have at least a year of customer service experience, cold-calling or talking with customers over the phone. You are detail-oriented, organized, have a high learning aptitude and enthusiasm to help people.
We recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds. As a part-time employee, we offer a variety of amazing perks like our 401(k) plan, profit sharing, employee stock ownership plan, and more! (There is a possibility of converting full-time with us which you can qualify for more benefits.)
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.