Customer Success Analyst
HCSS, a 12-time “Best Company to Work For in Texas” software company in Sugar Land (southwest side of Houston) is searching for a Customer Success Analyst to join the Customer Success team.
Our motto is taking care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. It’s also part of the reason why we’re consistently recognized for our award-winning culture. You’ll be surrounded by a team of smart, life-long learners who have a collaborative mindset and will cheer you on as you develop in your career.
Your role is critical to ensuring customers are maximizing the use of their software purchase and will continue to renew with us year after year. If building “raving” customer fans brings you joy, continue reading!
As a Customer Success Analyst, you’ll get to…
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers by identifying how they’re currently using our software and providing resources to help them maximize their use
- Address and resolve customer concerns to complete satisfaction by conducting follow-ups based on customer surveys and maintenance renewals
- Be the customer’s advocate by receiving feedback and sharing it with relevant parties (Support, Sales, Development, Professional Services, etc.) to help them succeed
For more detailed insights, the objectives below will be used to evaluate your performance in the first 2 months.
- Learn and suggest at least 4 improvements to the Customer Success Playbook.
- Give a 3 minute demonstration of an HCSS product to your managers including major features and benefits.
- Call at least 10 customers who are late paying annual maintenance and report on why and what we could do to help.
- Call at least 10 customers who gave less than stellar tech support surveys and report why and what we could do to improve our performance in their opinion.
- Follow up with at least 3 HCSS customers on your product and talk to them about a second product and report on how that went.
- From memory, be able to tell your supervisor about all HCSS products and functions.
- Take ownership of at least 5 customer issues. Utilize the resources available to resolve the issues uncovered by 1 survey and 1 internal source. Keep any commitments you make to this and any customer.
- Give a 3 minute demonstration of a second HCSS product of your choice.
After month 2, the performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
As you learn more about our business and customers, the sky’s the limit on what you can achieve and how your career path will grow.
What are you waiting for? Come revolutionize the construction industry with our software and help our customers build the future!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*