Custom Development Specialist – Job Description
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
The Custom Development Specialist is dedicated to working with customers to develop their custom reports, programming, and exports. This position should be able to handle communicating requirements with the customer, designing the report, program, or export itself, and testing the project with the customer. All of these steps are to insure the customer gets exactly what they need to keep their business running smoothly.
- A basic background in/ knowledge of programming
- Ability to integrate and troubleshoot software issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail and highly organized
- Great customer service skills and resolve
- Adaptability and reliability in an ever changing environment
- Technical writing skills are a plus
What we look for:
- Customer focused mentality
- Quick learner
- Self motivated, driven
- Team oriented
- Great sense of personal accountability
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
This is a full-time position, and at this time we are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.