We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
Do you roll your eyes when meaningless sales calls roll in? That’s ok, we do too! But, do you have the discipline to smile through it, discern which sales calls may bring value to HCSS, and make every caller feel important? Are you willing to move mountains to provide an unforgettable experience for your visiting customers as well? If so, we may have the perfect position for you. The Corporate Ambassador is the front-line face and voice of the company, while completing a variety of tasks related to our visitors. This is a fast acting, think on your feet type position where you are empowered to make decisions.
That's because at HCSS, we're known for our exceptionally helpful service. We feel that each Corporate Ambassador has the potential to make a huge impact on customers every day, so we let them. We're looking for candidates who can show good understanding of the customer's perspective, multitask, have good communication and teamwork skills, and can work with a sense of urgency.
If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- You have a genuine interest in talking to people and helping them on the phone or in-person.
- You’re friendly, happy, and always professional.
- You’re detail-oriented, organized, and good at multitasking.
- You have good business sense and judgment to handle people and a variety of situations.
- You are outgoing and extroverted.
- You are self-motivated, willing to work under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and operating the phone system with multiple customers at a time.
As a Corporate Ambassador at HCSS, you will be a part of a team that takes pride in the following:
- Providing concierge service to visitors of our Sugar Land, TX campus.
- Assisting all HCSS employees regarding communication with our customers, shipping/receiving, travel, and specific needs.
- Supporting our facilities and maintenance team
- Planning, scheduling, preparing, and executing all internal events
- Supporting and promoting HCSS’s culture
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to a math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.