Content Marketing Intern
HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is searching for a Content Marketing Intern.
You must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and be able to commute to our office during the time of your internship. Bonus points if you are one of the following majors: Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and Journalism. Extra bonus points if you have experience with Content Writing, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Pardot, or Salesforce.
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will….
- Work on content generation for external marketing campaigns.
- Work with omnichannel marketing: website, email, blogs, content writing, advertising, etc.
- Support marketing strategy managers with content generation.
- Research competitor marketing strategy and provide suggestions for enhancements.
- Create, review, and edit marketing content and creative assets.
- Lead and report on marketing content initiatives as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team, vendors, and internal stakeholders to complete campaigns. At HCSS, teamwork is everything!
- Utilize persuasive writing skills to create on-brand content for blog posts and ads as needed.
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the school semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week).
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Did we mention that we’ll pay you too? That’s money towards your student loans, a fun night out in town, or for your next trip abroad!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX.