HCSS, a “Best Company to Work For in Texas” for 13 years in a row, is looking for a hands-on Consulting Project Manager (PMP certified) who will oversee and deliver implementations for Enterprise accounts ($1 Billion+ revenue), ensuring customer success.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
In this newly created role, you’ll be traveling (up to 25-75%) to different areas of the country, taking a consultative approach to sales, implementation, and training professionals on our suite of software solutions.
Some of the items you’ll get to tackle include:
- Develop expertise in HCSS products on the technical support side and implement business solutions and change management practices for client success
- Work with internal departments such as product management, support, and development to support customers’ needs
- Ensure projects are being delivered on time, schedule, and budget
- Participate in technical sales demonstrations and technical responses
Ideally, you have at least a few years (4+) experience utilizing a consultative approach in your software implementations and project management. The performance objectives below will be used to evaluate your ability in the first initial months.
- Watch a Sales demo for an HCSS product; create a 1-2 page report of how you would improve the demo for a large customer or prospect.
- Conduct a 30-minute whiteboard presentation to the executives from memory on at least 5 major points of how each of our 5 major software solutions helps our customers solve their business problems
- Attend HeavyJob design session or implementation. Present to your manager what went well, what can be improved, and identify any risks to the customer implementing HeavyJob successfully.
- Learn more about a particular HCSS product. Go on a joint local sales call and participate in it. Write an analysis of how the meeting went and discuss it with your manager.
- Participate in one of our potential Enterprise deals. Collect information you need and make suggestions on how we should go about pursuing the opportunity to HCSS executives and lead the discussion to evaluate your suggestions.
- Create a list of suggestions for improving the existing Implementation services for companies ($1 Billion+)
After month 2, your performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees, we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we encourage lifelong learning through our Continuous Learning Fund, where you can learn anything you want to further your personal or professional journey.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is a full-time non-remote position. We are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.