HCSS, a “Best Company to Work For in Texas” for 12 years in a row, is looking for a hands-on Consulting Business Analyst who will support our Enterprise accounts ($1 Billion+ revenue), ensuring customer success.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
In this newly created role, you may be traveling (up to 35%) to different areas of the country, taking a consultative approach to sales, implementation, and training professionals on our suite of software solutions.
Some of the items you’ll get to tackle include:
- Collaborating with Account Executives to strategize on maintaining customer satisfaction on major accounts
- Pulling data and reports to develop custom data sets and presentations for customers
- Provide implementation and technical training support for customers and project teams
Ideally, you have at least a few years (3+) experience solving complex challenges with customers. Huge plus if you have experience with Power BI and SharePoint. The performance objectives below will be used to evaluate your ability in the first initial months.
- Attend HeavyJob design session or implementation. Present to your manager what went well, what can be improved, and identify any risks to the customer implementing HeavyJob successfully.
- Spend half of a day with a Project Coordinator. Document their business process how they get and manage their work in Lucid Charts. Present this to your manager.
- Learn how to run Quarterly Business Review (QBR) reports. Run reports for 5 enterprise customers. Review data, and present to the Account Executive and Manager on what the data says, and any potential issues with sending it to the customer
- Attend a quarterly business review with one of our Account Executives. Document action items, notes, and capture opportunities for HCSS. Work with the Account Executive to document the notes in SalesForce. You will be evaluated on your accuracy and understanding of the customers business processes and any potential issues.
- Watch a Sales demo for an HCSS product; create a 1-2 page report of how you would improve the demo for a large customer or prospect.
After month 2, your performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees, we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we encourage lifelong learning through our Continuous Learning Fund, where you can learn anything you want to further your personal or professional journey.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is a full-time non-remote position. We are not sponsoring H1-B Visas.