Are you a recent graduate who is smart, curious, bold, and entrepreneurial? If so, we are looking for YOU!
HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land, TX is hiring a class of high-performing, recent grads with arts & sciences degrees for a full-time role in our Career Accelerator Program. This position will give you the experience of a lifetime!
In this program, you will work side-by-side with our executive leadership team. You will lead and work on strategic projects for a variety of different departments at HCSS. In addition, you will receive leadership development and coaching from senior leaders in our organization.
This role is an amazing opportunity for a young professional to advance their skill set and knowledge early in their career. If you want to gain highly marketable skills while embarking on a tech career, this is your chance!
Come see why HCSS is recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row! Your future starts now! Selections will be made in May, and the program begins in June.
What does the Career Accelerator Program look like?
Meaningful Project Work
Accelerator employees own a strategic project with real business impact, which could include research, data analysis, customer experience planning, product adoption strategy for emerging products, evaluation of 3rd party tools, etc. They work directly with executive leadership at the company to identify the goals, infuse the projects with vision, and deliver results.
Rapid Skills Development
In addition to project work, 20% of Accelerator employees’ time is intensive learning through courses, book discussions, mentorship, and hands-on training to give employees a leg up in their early career. Some activities, such as assigned reading, are done outside of work hours.
The program lasts 12 months. It is our intent to retain Accelerator employees long-term, moving them into ideal roles based on their skill set and interests.
What are the qualities of an Accelerator candidate?
- Smart problem solvers. They pass our hiring logic & math test and have a knack for getting to the root of issues and solving them.
- Highly self-driven & comfortable with uncertainty. Given an overall goal or purpose of a project, they can define steps and key results to achieve and prove success.
- Curious & persistent. They’re comfortable saying, “I don’t know, but I’ll find out,” and then searching until they find an answer. They want to be doing or learning something new constantly, not settling into comfortable work.
- Consistent & dependable. They follow through. They take notes. They notice things that are going to fall through the cracks and catch them.
- Entrepreneurial & courageous. They take ownership of ideas or opportunities and run with them, unafraid to fail.
- Empathetic. They put themselves in someone else’s shoes and imagine their needs, interests, and drives.
- Opportunity seeking. They see the advantage of working directly with C-suite executives face-to-face and aren’t afraid to present ideas and brainstorm with leadership.
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees so we offer a variety of amazing perks including:
- 100% paid medical and dental premiums with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- Company-wide profit-sharing (with the five year average being 27.6% of salary) and employee stock ownership
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. You will have to work in-person at our office in Houston, TX post-COVID.