Business Systems Analyst
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 15 years in a row.
We are seeking a highly experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our team. As part of the Enterprise Software Services (ESS), our team is accountable for providing a reliable, responsive Salesforce platform with an objective to continually improve and prepare our systems for business growth. As part of an overall technical delivery team, the ideal candidate will have deep experience in process analysis and design integrating both business and system concerns into unified solutions. Candidate brings a consultative approach to identify inefficient, inconsistent and/or outdated processes and brings recommendations to improve.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst with 3-5 years of requirements gathering, process design and data analysis. As a BSA on our high-performing Enterprise Apps delivery team, you will need to have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience working with senior level Product owners to define system process diagrams from front office to back office
- Deep experience working process disciplined organizations with formal process frameworks such as ITIL and BPMN
- 3-5 years experience working with multi-disciplinary teams functional, technical, and architectural
- Working knowledge of declarative Salesforce administration
- Working knowledge of code architecture and coding practices
- Functional understanding of data architecture, data quality and data cleansing approaches.
- Ability to form cross departmental relationships
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Unit testing and Automated testing a plus
- Working knowledge of Process design mapping a plus – Lucid charts, Visio.
- Documentation: Collaborating with stakeholders to gather and document complex business requirements for new features or changes to existing features. Be able to navigate across departmental dependencies and flows to provide end to end process views. Including Sales, Billing, Customer Support, and Professional Services. Be able to define a standard enterprise level process repository from Lvls1-5.
- Development Support: Collaborate with current Salesforce Admins, Developers, and Architects to configure Salesforce: Using Salesforce declarative tools such as Flow, Workflow Rules, and Validation Rules to configure and customize Salesforce based on the requirements gathered. Triage lower level break/fix items
- Assessing and Reviewing Data Architecture Gaps: Identifying data requirements, mapping data objects and fields, and aligning to business data stewards. Facilitate data governance conversations with departments within HCSS. Ability to manage sweeping data changes and mitigation.
- QA Testing and validation: Creating test cases and performing unit and user acceptance testing to ensure that the configured Salesforce system meets the requirements and is functioning as expected.
- Scrum Master support: As needed step into Scrum Master role to help facilitate SDLC process
- Release support: As needed help support daily, weekly and monthly release management of enhancements and break/fix work items.
- User training and support: Providing training to end-users on new Salesforce features and offering ongoing support to ensure that the system is being used effectively and efficiently.
- Continuous improvement: Identifying opportunities to optimize the Salesforce configuration and providing recommendations to improve the system based on feedback from stakeholders and end-users.
WHY WORK WITH OUR TECHNOLOGY TEAM?
- A sought after expert. You are in the front seat, leading our business process design process for our front office that serves some of the world’s largest construction companies.
- Engaging, driven, and a collaborative team. We are a fun and friendly team that immensely values teamwork. We deeply care and support each other so we can collectively impact the company, the customer, and the industry.
- Impact an industry. Construction is going through a technology evolution and we have the fantastic opportunity to be in the front seat to aid in that transition.
- Build products of real value. We come to work dedicated to building proven and dependable products for the people of the construction industry. We strive to delight them through outcome-driven, customer-centric, and evidence-backed solutions.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums.
- On-site amenities including covered basketball court, soccer field, 200-meter track, etc.
- Dog-friendly campus.
- 401K with match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And more!
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.