We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees. With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE NEED:
We’re currently looking for Business Development Representatives with 1-2 years of B2B experience (also open to recent graduates involved in sales programs/organizations) to join our high-performing sales team and provide our customers with quality service. If you're a fit, the following things should sound like you:
- Passion for sales. and value customer relationships.
- Humble. You aren't afraid to make mistakes and you’re willing to learn from the people around you.
- Self-driven. You're the kind of person who knows how to make things happen—you can't just sit back and wait for something to come along. You take initiative.
- A team player. You don't want to succeed on your own; you want to share your knowledge to help others around you succeed, too.
- People-focused. You're not here to just make more money, you're here to add value to the lives of your customers and coworkers, and deliver results.
- Ethical. You have the strength to go the extra mile for your customers and the integrity to do what's right.
- Prospect new business opportunities through cold-calling, outreaches, social media and networking.
- Collate and maintain customer information in Salesforce.
- Qualify generated outbound leads for designated territory.
- Partner with sales managers around strategy, closing leads and customer relationships.
- Familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Cultive strong relationships with new customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and customers.
WHY WORK WITH OUR TEAM?
- We won't add to your past sales trauma. We're proud to have a team that cares. We want you to succeed, and we'll help however we can to help support you.
- We work as a team. Our team is dynamic, collaborative, and driven.
- We trust you. Our team is a group of driven, hard-working individuals and we trust them to do their jobs. We give them the tools and guidance they need, and then we let them do what they do best.
- Your growth is important. We want you to thrive in your career, so we'll push you to be the best you can be.
- Your voice is heard. We hear your opinions and they’re valued.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund.
- 401K with match.
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds.
Sound like a place you want to be? Give it a shot and send in your application—you could help lead our company to new heights.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.