HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for ambitious and talented Business Development Representatives (Sales Development Representatives) to join a high-performing software sales team. Similar roles include Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales Representative, and Lead Generation Representative.
In this early level role, you’ll hone your sales skills by reaching out to prospects via email, LinkedIn, social networking, and phone calls, utilizing the industry leading CRM tool (Salesforce). Your focus on qualifying outbound leads and partnering with the sales managers to close those leads is key.
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You’re not in a churn and burn environment.
- Continuous mentorship and growth opportunity through a structured career path
- Business Development Rep (Outbound Lead Generation) -> Sales Development Rep (Inbound Lead Generation) -> Sales Manager (Closing deals) -> Territory Sales Manager (over a territory of your own).
- We'll equip you with paid training and continuous coaching to be successful in consultative sales.
- You'll have the opportunity to earn an amazing financial lifestyle for yourself
- You’re selling a software product that’s a market leader within the industry
Are you the right “fit” for the role?
- Do the following statements describe you?
- No fear of rejection
- Money Motivated
- Have you recently graduated from a university and participated in their sales program?
- Or do you have 1-2 years of B2B experience with a focus on consultative style sales?
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums for employees, on-site wellness amenities, 401(k) company matching, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
If all this fits you, what are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.
Though our on campus culture is one of our favorite things about working at HCSS, for the safety of our employees and their families we are currently operating under an optional work from home policy. We will continue allowing our employees to choose whether to work from home or on-site until we fully return to the office next year.