HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 13 years in a row is looking for ambitious and talented Business Development Representatives to join a high-performing software sales team. Similar roles include Sales Development Representative, Inside Sales Representative, and Lead Generation Representative.
In this early level role, you’ll hone your sales skills by reaching out to prospects via email, LinkedIn, social networking, and phone calls, utilizing the industry leading CRM tool (Salesforce). Your focus on qualifying outbound leads and partnering with the sales managers to close those leads is key.
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You’re not in a churn and burn environment. Our most successful Business Development Representatives have the opportunity to quickly progress into more senior roles and we work hard to retain our employees with an average tenure across the sales department of over 6 years.
- We'll equip you with paid training and continuous coaching to be successful in consultative sales.
- You’re selling a software product that’s a market leader within the industry
Ideally, you have at least a year or two of lead generation/business development experience. Bonus points if this experience is within software sales.
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees so we offer a variety of amazing perks including:
- 100% paid medical and dental premiums with HRA funds of up to $3,000
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund
- 401K with match
- Company-wide profit-sharing (with the five year average being 27.6% of salary) and employee stock ownership
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. While we are located in the Sugar Land (Houston), TX area, you will work remotely during COVID. Relocation assistance is possible.