HCSS, a “Best Company to Work For in Texas” for 12 years in a row is looking for ambitious and talented Business Development Representatives to join a high-performing software sales team.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
In this early-mid level role, you’ll hone your sales skills by reaching out to prospects via email, LinkedIn, social networking, and phone calls, utilizing the industry leading CRM tool (Salesforce).
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You’re not in a churn and burn environment. Our sales team grows with us, boasting average tenure of 6+ years.
- We'll equip you with training and continuous coaching to be successful
- You’re selling a software product that’s a market leader within the industry
We like to share how success can be achieved rather than an ambiguous “responsibilities” section you may find elsewhere. Ideally, you have at least 1+ years of lead generation/business development experience which can help you accomplish the performance objectives below.
- Learn the following items, schedule and present your learning to your manager by the end of your 1st month:
1. “Who Is HCSS? Assignment”
2. At least 3 benefits of each HCSS product, and at least 3 business problems that each HCSS product solves and the value propositions associated with each product.
3. The license structure of each HCSS product.
4. How to qualify a lead based on fit, buying stage, budget, buying style, and time frame to close.
- Discern and explain the two primary criteria that are used when evaluating a Compelling Event and be ready to give examples in narrative form.
- Learn the basic safesforce.com workflows used at HCSS.
- Make at least 10 discovery calls and use salesforce.com to document them, and showcase at least 1 conversation discussing business problems with a prospect or customer.
- With coaching, call outbound leads until you identify and prepare at least 1 “handoff” opportunity.
- Schedule weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager to discuss your progress, including 1 business problem identified, and 1 weakness or failure you encountered.
- Learn how, and correctly log at least 100 weekly salesforce activities related to outbound leads using salesforce.com.
- Create at least 2 thoroughly documented salesforce opportunities meeting basic approval requirements and document including the sales strategy you used. Present the opportunities to your manager.
- Initiate at least 200 outbound salesforce activities that generate 20 conversations of value and document your activities in Salesforce.com.
- Schedule weekly 1-on-1 meetings with your manager to discuss your progress, including 1 business problem identified, and 1 weakness or failure you encountered.
After month 2, your performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
WIth the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees, we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we encourage you to pursue lifelong learning through our Continuous Learning Fund, where you can learn anything you want to further your personal or professional journey.
What are you waiting for? Own your sales career and join us today!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*