Does your daily duties include gathering development requirements and architecting solutions for SalesForce? Do you have a natural talent for asking probing questions and driving teams towards a resolute outcome? If so, this position is for you.
As a Business Analyst you will manage projects for all internal business applications and oversee all major business software purchases, implementation, and integration. Additionally, you will work with leaders in each Line of Business gathering requirements and delivering results.
We are seeking a self-motivated and energetic individual. Someone that has strong communication skills, appreciates learning, sharing, and teaching. The ideal candidate for this role will have 2-3 years experience working in a software development team and 2-3 years experience with Salesforce.
For more detailed insights, the objectives below will be used to evaluate your performance in the first few months.
Essential Position Functions:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the following packages by conducting a 15 min technical presentation:
- CPQ package and Docusign integration in Salesforce.
- Pardot integration and associated data set.
- Identity and report the top requests with priority from each line of business. Create and get buy-in for a weekly/bi-weekly check-in plan. Modify existing dashboards to present current items affecting their department and provide a schedule for development.
- Develop a sensible release cycle that meets the needs and demands of the various lines of business.
- Respond independently to no less than 25 requests by end of month 2.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Intacct integration, dataset, and sync from Intacct to Salesforce by leading a 30 min informative session.
- Architect a solution for this scenario:
- As we move toward a more standard release schedule, we need to create a CICD process. Outline your process from start to finish on how you would vet and deploy the “Calendar Anything App” package. Deploy the solution, grant necessary app permission so it can be reviewed.
- Identify and report all Flows/Workflows/Processes running under accounts other than the Service Account. Create a plan to remedy these instances.
- Deliver a presentation that highlights the purpose and value the following software packages bring to HCSS. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Spiff, Mission Control, Community Cloud, Gainsight, CPQ, and Salesforce Inbox.
- Respond independently to no less than 80 requests by end of month 4.
- Perform data security analysis, profile clean up, and Field Level Security review on sensitive data objects.
- Perform an analysis of the efficiency of CPQ in our sales process. Document average time to quote and the length of the steps involved. Identify inefficiencies and create a remediation plan to address them.
- Lead HCSS through a development project:
- Work with your manager to select from the list of project proposals.
- Readiness Component: Conduct internal testing and coordinate with the ESS team and line of business requesting the project.
- Create a communication plan.
- Create a user education plan.
- Facilitate a town hall with leaders of the Line of business and power-users, present your project plan.
- Provide weekly status meetings/messaging to your user base.
- Conduct post-mortem with line of business leader(s).
- Close out the project.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to an 8th-grade level math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.