Business Analyst Intern
Are you a tech-savvy person who likes working with data and figuring out how things work? Do you like being a problem solver who also understands business needs and operations? Here’s your chance to work at HCSS, a 12x winner of the “Best Company to Work for in Texas,” as a Business Analyst Intern on the Enterprise team for Spring 2020!
As a Business Analyst Intern, you’ll…
- Assist in developing design documents and test scripts through Excel
- Document, write, and analyze reports to support business operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Support, Customer Success, Implementation, etc. to help resolve customer issues
- Learn best practices and skills with an industry-leading tool (Salesforce)
- Learn about how Heavy Construction companies use HCSS suite of software to solve their business problems
To be qualified, you must be enrolled in an accredited college/university and be able to commute to our office during the time of your internship. We are located in Sugar Land, Texas.
“Nice to Have”:
- Experience working with Excel, Power Bi and/or SharePoint or any business software program
- Project Management, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related major
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll work around your school schedule. During the school semester, you can work up to 25 hours a week. For major school breaks, you can work full-time (up to 40 hours a week).
- Training and mentoring will be provided and you’ll receive feedback on your performance regularly.
- Depending on your performance, you may be given a full-time offer upon graduation and be eligible for ALL of our amazing perks, including profit sharing, continuous learning funds, a wellness fund, and more!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder.
*This is NOT a contract position, NOT providing in-housing, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*