Sales Manager – Job Description
We’re HCSS. We’re a software company based in Sugar Land, TX and we provide innovative solutions for the construction industry that helps streamline their operations. Our mission at HCSS is to help customers dramatically improve their business through our innovative, high-quality software and exceptionally helpful service, while providing a great life for our employees.
With this mission at the forefront of everything we do, we’re recognized as a pioneer and leader in our market and nominated the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row.
WHO WE WANT:
We’re currently looking for a Sales Manager with 5+ years of sales experience (software sales preferred) to join our high-performing sales team. The following things should sound like you.
- You’ve shown success in your sales career.
You’ve proven your ability to prospect, build relationships and close business. You have successfully cultivated and maintained long term relationships with customers. You have extensive experience successfully managing a sales pipeline and achieving assigned quota.
- Salesforce experience.
You have used Salesforce as a tool to help you sell more rather than as an administrative task.
- You lead demos.
You’re able to learn software quickly and effectively present software solutions to prospects and customers.
You have high aptitude, are a quick learner and have the ability to translate your knowledge into successful solutions to customer business problems. You like the challenge of solving problems and helping others solve problems.
- You’re not afraid to fail.
You have a proven track record of resilience and success. You’re also not afraid to try new things, fail, learn from those failures and try again.
- Business acumen.
You’re able to communicate with operational and c-suite executives because you know how their business works. If you don’t, you take initiative and learn.
- A team player.
You want to share your knowledge. You don't just want to be good at what you do alone; you want to succeed and help others around you succeed too.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
In this role as a Sales Manager, you are joining a collaborative, solutions-based sales team and have the opportunity to make an immediate impact. These are what your responsibilities will look like:
- Network with prospective customers, run sales cycles, and close new deals.
- Cultivate and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Communicate the value of our software and services to customers effectively.
- Lead virtual demonstrations of our products to prospective customers.
- Achieve assigned sales quota.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and customers.
- Display strong communication skills with operational and c-suite executives.
- Remain in regular contact with customers to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain our company’s quality standards.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data in Salesforce.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
In this role as a Sales Manager, compensation includes base salary + commission and bonuses.
Part of our mission statement is to provide a great life for our employees. We believe that happy employees make for a better company, so we take care of them. Here are a few of the perks we offer:
- Flexibility for you to work in-office, hybrid or remote.
- Medical and Dental Premiums covered 100% with HRA funds of up to $3,000.
- On-site wellness amenities and $1,000 wellness fund.
- 401K with match.
- Company-wide profit-sharing.
- $1,000 continuous learning fund and up to $3,000 educational advancement funds.
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
After you apply, please give us a couple days to review your application. If you pass our resume screening, we will send you a link to an 8th-grade level math logic assessment. Most people finish around 20 minutes or less. Check your spam/junk mail folder in case it's not in your inbox. You can take a practice test as many times as you want on our website here. Once you successfully pass the test, you will be scheduled for the next steps.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas.