HCSS, an innovative construction software company based in Sugar Land (southwest Houston), TX and recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Texas” 14 years in a row is looking for an influential Account Executive who will oversee our enterprise accounts ($1 billion+ revenue), ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
At the moment, this is NOT a heavily commission-driven role since your focus will be on long-term client relationships, yet you'll play a big part in contributing to everyone's success by influencing the yearly profit-sharing amount (was at 27.6% in 2019).
In this role, you’ll be traveling (up to 40%) to different areas of the country, working alongside clients as a strategic business partner and sponsor within HCSS.
Ideally, you have at least 4+ years of long-term relationship-building experience which can help you accomplish key performance objectives of the role in the first few months. These include:
- Acting as the HCSS liaison internally to coordinate projects, presentations, services, and communications
- Conducting onsite client presentations representing our support, services, and enterprise accounts departments
- Leveraging SalesForce records to identify leads/opportunities within the enterprise accounts for both software and professional services
- Deeply understanding the book of business for the account and speak intelligently to licensing, contracts, and renewals on the products
- Managing and maintaining customer expectations and deadlines for commitments and custom work
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees (including 100% paid medical and dental premiums, on-site wellness amenities, employee stock ownership, and more), we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we’ll provide you with the resources to grow further through our continuous learning and educational advancement funds.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes an easy 8th-grade level math/logic test. Most people finish this in 15 minutes or less. HCSS will automatically send you an email after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
We have a carefully selected group of agency partnerships that we’re not looking to expand at this time. Any unsolicited resumes will be deemed the property of HCSS.
This is NOT a contract position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas. While we are located in the Sugar Land (Houston), TX area, you will work remotely during COVID. Relocation assistance is possible.