HCSS, a “Best Company to Work For in Texas” for 12 years in a row, is looking for an influential Account Executive who will oversee Enterprise accounts ($1 Billion+ revenue), ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
Headquartered in Sugar Land (Houston), TX we develop innovative software to help construction companies streamline their operations. Our employee-centric culture means you’ll be surrounded by helpful, friendly high achievers who collaborate as a team to compete against other software firms.
In this newly created role, you’ll be traveling (up to 40%) to different areas of the country, working alongside clients as a strategic business partner and sponsor within HCSS.
Some of the items you’ll be responsible for include:
- Act as the HCSS liaison internally to coordinate projects, presentations, services, and communications
- Identify leads within the enterprise accounts for both software and professional services
- Understand the book of business for the account and speak intelligently to licensing, contracts, and renewals
- Conduct onsite presentations representing our support, services, and enterprise accounts departments
- Manage and maintain customer expectations and deadlines for commitments and custom work
Ideally, you have at least a few years (4+) experience interfacing with customers from either an account management or sales role. The performance objectives below will be used to evaluate your ability in the first initial months.
- Conduct a 30-minute whiteboard presentation to the executives from memory on at least 5 major points of how each of our 5 major software solutions help our customers solve their business problems
- Learn more about a particular HCSS product. Sit in on a sales demo of one of our Enterprise Accounts. Write an analysis of how the meeting went and discuss it with your manager
- Review SalesForce records for all of your accounts. Develop a report that identifies which products each client has, and what opportunities exist for each account. Present findings to Enterprise Team
- Participate in one of our potential Enterprise deals. Collect information you need and make suggestions on how we should go about pursuing the opportunity to Enterprise Development Team and lead the discussion to evaluate your suggestions.
- Attend a Quarterly Business Review for one of our Enterprise Accounts. Gather feedback, update story in SaleForce, track action items, and develop a plan for closing each action item. Present plan to Director of Enterprise Development.
- Develop and document a process flow diagram (In Lucid Charts) of how two of our enterprise accounts conduct their business from project initiation to close out and how HCSS Software fits into their process. Present findings to the executive team.
After month 2, your performance objectives will be determined by your manager.
With the variety of amazing perks we offer to all employees, we recognize that no one wants to feel stagnant. Therefore we encourage lifelong learning through our Continuous Learning Fund, where you can learn anything you want to further your personal or professional journey.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take charge of your career and make your impact. The sky’s the limit on what you can achieve!
Part of our recruitment process includes a math/logic test. HCSS will send you an email within the week after you apply with the test link. In case this is not in your inbox, please also check your spam/junk mail folder. If this is a re-application for the same position, please utilize the test link that was sent to you in your original application.
This is NOT a contract position, NOT a remote position, and at this time we are NOT sponsoring H1-B Visas*